American Nurses Training Association
ANTA: AMERICAN NURSES TRAINING ASSOCIATION
This professional, non-profit, association is dedicated to providing life-long learning and educational opportunities to nursing students and registered nurses.
Created to uphold nursing education in the United States, the ANTA has been recognized as a premier training provider for nurses in communication and patient safety.
Since its inception, the ANTA has worked to protect the integrity of nurse education, advance training in healthcare, and form avenues for professional networking.
ANTA'S MISSION IS TO PROMOTE NURSE EDUCATION THROUGH THE FOLLOWING
- Championing the essential role of education in quality healthcare delivery
- Creating a mentoring service for nurses to share insights, experiences, and advice
- Offering an educational resource for nurses in the United States
- Maintaining a community forum for the exchange of information and ideas regarding nurse education and training programs
- Providing quality products and services to nurses in order to increase their knowledge and therefore improve the quality of healthcare delivered
ANTA: American Nurses Training Association